Cristian Ravar Ladislau
He is the member of Track and Field in Arkansas State University. He was born on October 3, 1995 in Amposta, Spain. He is from Spain. He plays track and field. His profession and educational background are hammer throw and shot put. He play 8 years track and field and 10 years swimming. Sports participated in swimming, track and field, soccer, and basketball. Years in current sport is 8 years track and field.
- What is your biggest accomplishment in your sports?
Spanish champion, American track and field championships, and international meetings.
- What one or two things do you currently do in your training that are keys to your success?
Practice the technique every day and work to improve the strength lifting weights.
- What would be your ultimate achievement?
Olympic games 2020 in Tokyo, Japan.
- How do you set your goals?
Determination and perseverance makes me set my goals and then is when I have to work hard to achieve those goals.
- What is your biggest challenge, and what do you do to manage this challenge?
Weight lifting is a big challenge for me because every day I use to lift heavy weights and that requires focus during the whole training. Also, it is a big challenge the hammer throw technique because it is really complex and requires a lot of years to improve it.
- What is your diet like?
I usually eat different kinds of meat, like steaks, chicken, fish, etc. Also, a lot of vegetables and fruits, drink water every day and also I drink protein supplements to help the muscle growth.
- Do you have a saying or motto that you live your life by?
It is important to know that even if I have a really hard practice or a hard day, I don’t have to give up. Determination is the key of success and if someone wants to succeed that person needs to pass from a kind of pain to achieve the ultimate goal.
- Why he decided to come to United states to play hammer throw?
I came to the U.S. because the throwing coach of Arkansas State University’s track and field team offered me a full scholarship to be able to study a degree and also, training to get a better athlete.
- What is difference between American university and Spain’s university?
The biggest difference is that American universities are much bigger than the Spanish universities because American colleges have really big campus. Also, in Spain the universities are much cheaper than in America; 6 years ago before the economic crises in Spain the public universities were free.
The facilities in America are much better and it is easier to train and study at the same time, but in Spain if you are in a university it is really hard to train because the time of the classes are longer and also, the facilities are far from the university.
work to improve the strength lifting weights.
For more information:
- practice hard
- Eurozone crisis explained
- 8 differences between American and Spanish universities
- Grades are Posted Where? 5 Academic Differences Between the U.S. and Spain
- HAMMER THROW
- Rio Spain 2016
- Tokyo Olympics 2020
- THE OFFICIAL HOME OF ARKANSAS STATE INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETICS